The ILFM needs you!
The Institute is looking to appoint an examiner and tutor for its new associate-level tax course. Do you have what it takes? Would you like to take a key role in shaping the legal and finance professionals of the future?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Read on …
Company: The Institute of Legal Finance & Management
Role: ILFM Tutor - Independent Contractor
Type: Part-time, as required
Salary: Contracted fixed-fee compensation for work completed
- A good knowledge of legal finance.
- Experience of working in a role where taxation has been a key component.
- A comprehensive knowledge of tax rules.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- A qualification as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Tutoring experience.
Please contact Tim Kidd, Chief Executive, email@example.com or 020 8302 2867