|Location||Manchester or Liverpool|
|Salary||£19K - £25.5K|
Quill requires an experienced legal cashier for one of its offices in either Manchester or Liverpool.
We’re looking for experienced legal cashiers with a minimum of 1 years’ previous cashiering experience to join our busy, vibrant team in Manchester or Liverpool. As an outsourced legal accounts bureau team member, you’ll be allocated various client sites, and be responsible for the full range of cashiering duties for each of these.
This role is extremely diverse and no two days are ever the same which promotes deep job satisfaction. It’s a fast-paced environment so you must be capable of managing a varied workload, achieving deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy too.
- To process all accounting transactions in accordance with departmental posting procedures and relevant regulatory bodies for your allocated clients and any other sites given to you
- To produce daily/weekly/monthly reports in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and relevant regulatory bodies. This will include management reports, bank reports, client balance reports, LAA and VAT reconciliation reports
- To liaise with clients, auditors etc to answer queries and offer suggestions
- To escalate immediately to your manager any issues that have, or in your opinion may arise relating to a client or procedure
- To train and support any new or existing member of staff in any area your manager requests
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and pay close attention to detail.
- Competency to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills.
If you are having any problems please email Corrine Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org