At this one day workshop we will consider working capital and the whole credit control function; looking at the strategic aspects such as what should be included in a firm’s credit policy down to the more transactional level detail such as template letters and bills.
"The Credit Management Training provided by ILFM is essential knowledge for all Finance Directors and Credit Managers keen to maximise the cash flow generated within their firm". Delegate, June 16
Who is it for?
Legal finance professionals and solicitors who have an interest in improving their firm's credit control function and cash-flow management.
What will you gain?
• Good introduction to the world of credit management
• Increased understanding about all aspects of credit control
What will it cover?
• Why a firm needs a credit policy and how to create one
• Where the credit cycle begins in a solicitors practice
• Work in Progress (WIP) and the billing process
• Credit checks and scoring your clients
• Credit control procedures and collection techniques
• Reporting and how to calculate debtor days
• Debt recovery procedures and legal proceedings
• Practical exercises and hints and tips for best practice throughout the day
What are the costs?
A full day training, workbook & full lunch is included.
Early Bird Savings of 10% (Book 6 weeks in advance)
- ILFM Members £175.50
- Non Members £265.50
- ILFM Members £195.00
- Non Members £295.00
Not a Member? You can join to get the generous Membership savings. It's just £105+VAT per year More info or to join..
6 CPD points can be claimed