KNOWLEDGE SUPPORT INFORMATION
DATE: Thursday 23 November 2023 – 10am to 3pm
WHERE: Online via ZOOM
The UK’s go to legal finance, compliance, and law firm management conference returns via Zoom for a full day.
DONE! Onto the May 2024 Conference ....
WHO IS IT FOR?
Legal cashiers, COFAs, operations and practice managers, sole practitioners, law firm directors and financial controllers.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
To learn, to clarify, to network.
SNEAK PEEK AT SPEAKERS & TOPICS
The ILFM Autumn Virtual Conference agenda will be published in full to ticket holders shortly. Here are some of the speakers from this year’s event:
- LUBNA SHUJA - President of the Law Society of England & Wales TOPIC: Shout out to ILFM members and wider audience
- KIRSTY PAPPIN - Aries Legal Practice Management, Trainer & Consultant. TOPIC: Day to day operational work and running a busy practice – how to stay efficient & compliant and avoid putting a law firm at risk.
- JATINDER LOYAL – Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Policy Associate. TOPIC: SRA Accounts Rules Consultation update
- CLAIRE ROBBIE - Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Policy Manager. TOPIC: Strategy & Innovation for law firm compliance
- LEAH STEELE - Searching for Serenity (non- practising lawyer &) Burnout Prevention Coach & Mentor. TOPIC: Hybrid working & burnout culture
- ARUN CHAUHAN – Tenet Law, Specialist Fraud & Litigation Lawyer and the BBC’s go-to commentator. TOPIC: Fraud risk for law firms
- JOEL HARDING - Associate Director at Howden Insurance Brokers. TOPIC: Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) latest news
- BECCI WICKS - Regional Director, London, SME & Mid Corporate at Lloyds Banking Group. TOPIC: Client monies, what returns are you getting?
- JASON EVERY - Manager and VAT specialist at PKF Francis Clark. TOPIC: VAT for legal finance
- ROSS BOND - VAT Manager at PKF Francis Clark. TOPIC: VAT for legal finance
What people say:
Some or all of the sessions will be recorded.
We partner with a small number of companies at our events to provide maximum value to both sponsors and attendees. 93% of our sponsors rebook each year – but there’s always an opportunity for innovative companies to work with us.
If you would like to sponsor this event or future events, please email Tim.Kidd@ilfm.org.uk and Elaine.Pasini@ilfm.org.uk