The SRA has published it's recent decisions and consultation response documents.
Follow this link to see > consultation response documents. Downloadable documents at the bottom of this post.
Following consultations last year, the SRA have today published their decisions on...
The SRA say these decisions were reached after extensive engagement for around 11,000 people and a wide range of organisations, both before and during the consultation. They state they have listened to and responded to feedback from solicitors, law firms, the general public and representative bodies.
New Handbook will not be implemented before Autumn 2018.
They will be consulting on phase 2 of Looking to the Future, which includes the rest of the rules and their approach to enforcement, later on this year. All of the Handbook changes will be implemented together.
- Our response to consultation: Accounts Rules review (PDF 36 pages, 435KB)
- Consultation responses (PDF 460 pages, 28MB)
- Annex 1 - Draft Accounts Rules (PDF 7 pages, 124KB)
- Annex 2 - Glossary for Principles Codes and Accounts Rules (PDF 14 pages, 162KB)
- Impact assessment (PDF 17 pages, 195KB)
- Closed consultation - Accounts Rules (PDF 21 pages, 263KB)
- Accounts Rules - closed consultation annexes (PDF 34 pages, 375KB)
- Accounts rules initial impact assessment (PDF 10 pages 169KB)