Legal Abacus is the bi-monthly magazine for members of the ILFM. The main aim of Legal Abacus is to communicate and inform our members about what is happening within education and career development, legal accounting and business management, and in the wider legal sector as a whole. It has proved to be an informative and valuable resource for our members and readers in keeping up to date with key issues. Follow on Twitter @LegalAbacus
Legal Abacus also reports on the activities of the ILFM and provides news and information relevant to all personnel who work in the finance, management and administration of legal businesses.
The magazine subscription is included free to members. (independent subscriptions are also available at £45)
- Institute news
- Regular columnists writing on key areas such as COFA, SRA Accounts Rules, IT, training and education, tax and practice management matters.
- Special features
- Case studies and interviews
- Financial Q&A – every issue Legal Abacus pose questions for readers to consider and the answers appear in the following edition.
- Members section
- Study and exam information
- Book reviews
- Competitions and fun features
To see Past Issues Click Here (Members Only)