Winner of the ILFM’s Law Firm Software Users Award 2023 is Insight Legal!
The Institute of Legal Finance & Management (ILFM) has today announced the winners of its prestigious award in the industry for legal software suppliers.
Congratulations to Insight Legal, Gold Award Winners.
Runners-up, with the Silver Award, is Quill.
Insight Legal is a software firm specialising in Legal Accounts, Practice Management and Case Management system. The software is specifically designed to meet the needs of UK and Irish Law Firms. As a team Insight Legal design, develop, deploy, train, service and support the Insight Legal system for all the firms who use it.
Deborah Witkiss, Chief Product Officer, Insight Legal, said:
“We are extremely proud that Insight Legal have been awarded the ILFM Law Firm Software Users Award, especially as 2023 marks the seventh year receiving this prestigious accolade. Thank you to the ILFM for your continued support, and especially to our users for taking the time to vote. Your feedback means so much to our team, who work hard to deliver continuous improvement to our legal accounting, case management and practice management software, alongside exceptional customer support.”
Tom Wormald, Managing Director, Quill, said:
“We are delighted to again be recognized by our clients who voted for this year's ILFM Law Firm Software Users Award. It is heartening that so many continue to endorse us, and would recommend us to their peers, highlighting the reputation we’ve earned for our legal accounts, case and document management systems. We're passionate about innovating for our customers and, as part of Dye and Durham, we look forward to integrating even more solutions that, together, offer our users everything they need to manage and grow their legal practice."
This highly respected and sought-after award is presented to the winners to show that they have earned the title “ILFM Law Firm Software Users Gold Award 2023” based on actual users’ feedback. The award will be personally presented by Lubna Shuja, Immediate Past President of The Law Society of England & Wales, at the prestigious RAF Club, in London in February 2024.
This year the ILFM has collaborated with the LSSA (Legal Software Suppliers Association) and thank them for their help and input.
With thanks to Andy Harris, Partner at Hazlewoods LLP, for his independent verification of data and results.
2023 GOLD AWARD WINNER:
2023 SILVER AWARD WINNER:
Tim Kidd, Chief Executive at the ILFM, commented:
"With legal technology evolving it is clear from our member feedback that efficiency, helpful tailored solutions and a genuine commitment to customer service is key to what legal professionals need. We continue to work with our members, software firms and the Legal Software Suppliers Association to ensure our members can carry out their roles in a compliant way and to meet with ethical and regulators requirements”
For more than 17 years ILFM’s Members have been asked for their feedback on their day-to-day use of software and asked to choose their award winners based on a set of questions. Members are asked to give their honest views of their legal accounts software package and how it helps to carry out their duties.
The ILFM has thousands of members and the range of designations from the award’s survey answers is a mixture of legal cashiers, practice managers, COFA/compliance officers, senior partners, and sole practitioners.
The ILFM Law Firm Software Users Award winners are voted for by the ILFM’s Members, each of whom are asked several questions about the software they use. The ILFM remains strictly impartial and no recommendations or advice are ever imparted to the members. The ILFM produce a Software Suppliers’ Guide focusing on legal accounts and administration systems and services to all its members as part of its yearly fee. The aim of the guide is to assist all ILFM Members with insights from the research which it carries out; independent and impartial data and information is then collated into the guide, which then operates to help ILFM Members choose the software package that best suits them and their teams.
The ILFM is the UK's leading membership organisation in the legal sector and professional institute providing qualifications, training, knowledge, support and information for anyone working in legal practice management and legal finance.
This highly respected and sought-after award is presented to the winners to show that they have earned the title “ILFM Law Firm Software Users Gold Award 2023” based on actual users’ feedback.
This year we have collaborated with the LSSA (Legal Software Suppliers Association) and thank them for their help and input.
With Thanks to Andy Harris, Partner at Hazlewoods LLP for independent verification of data and results.
1) Each year ILFM Members are asked to feedback on the software they use every day by way of a survey response to choose an award winner.
2) Once all the data is collected, checked and results determined, it is independently verified and an award presented to the winners.
3) The winning software company is named as the current year's winner of the "ILFM Law Firm Software Users Gold Award"
The Gold Award winner will receive:
• A prestigious award presented by the ILFM.
• The title "ILFM Law Firm Software Users Gold Award 2023".
• A full page advertisement in ILFM Publication, Legal Abacus, free of charge.
• Recognition on the ILFM Website Awards & Recognition page.
• An update in Legal Abacus magazine.
The feedback survey structure sent to ILFM Members is as follows:
Your Company Contact Details
- I confirm I am a current ILFM Member
- I confirm I am a current user of the software selected above.
- I confirm I am completely independent and not connected in any way, apart from a normal customer/supplier relationship, with software owner/supplier.
- I understand the data collected will be collated and sorted based on the mean average scores and then will be independently checked and verified. A minimum of 6 responses for each software supplier is required to be eligible for the Award.
- I understand that the two draws for £100 will be made randomly from non rejected responses.
Questions within the survey include...
- Do you find your software supplier approachable and straightforward to deal with?
- Do you consider your Software Supplier to be ethical in their dealings with you?
- How satisfied are you that your software supplier communicates new features and functions to you?
- How satisfied are you that the software helps you carry out your role in a compliant way and meet with your ethical and regulator’s requirements?
- How satisfied are you that the software helps you carry out your role in a more productive and efficient way?
- How satisfied are you with the overall look and feel of this software?
- How satisfied are you with the overall ease of use of this software?
- How satisfied are you with the ability to integrate other software with this software?
- Overall, how well does the software meet your needs?
- How likely is it that you would recommend this software?
- How satisfied are you with the QUALITY of how helpdesk/support calls/tickets are handled?
- How satisfied are you with the SPEED that helpdesk/support calls/tickets are handled?
- How satisfied are you with the reliability of this software?
- How satisfied are you with the security of this software?
The ILFM continues to remain strictly impartial when asked about specific legal software suppliers. No recommendation or advice is provided. However, to help our members provide their employers with an informed choice the ILFM surveys its members for this award and produces a Software Suppliers Guide focusing on legal accounts and administration systems and services. This aims to assist members to research, advise or help their firms choose a software package that best suits them.
**The ILFM continues to remain strictly impartial when asked about specific legal software suppliers. No recommendation or advice is provided.