(3 Hours CPD) From just £165
"I would highly recommend the ILFM interactive introductory online sessions. They are fantastic and really get you thinking about your every duties and responsibilities from new angles for your personal and teams development" Kieran Egan, Practice Manager Adkirk Law.
This training is designed to provide you with practical advice, tools to handle the most difficult situations and the opportunity to discuss challenges.
- enable you to develop your knowledge as part of your educational pathway, and support your career development
- get you thinking, developing expertise and innovation
- provide practical advice from a highly experienced former Managing Partner with hands on knowledge of the challenges faced in any management role
- give you an opportunity to network with like minded colleagues and increase your professional connections
What will it cover?
- The business context
- The role of the manager
- 3 key issues
- The performance cycle
- The best v the rest – top service factors
- The ‘moments of truth’
- Towards consistent excellence
- File auditing and measurement
- What is ‘risk management’?
- The lines of defence
- Capabilities of resilient firms
- Effective file audits